Search Engine Optimization
According to our team SEO is art for ranking websites on search engines.
"Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change."
Search Engine Optimization
Well, according to our team SEO is an art for ranking websites on search engines. SEO of a website include keyword research, competition analysis, On page SEO and in the last Off Page Seo. Our SEO team is capable to do all of these things very efficiently. Our SEO team can rank a website in any of the target countries you give. Most of our current clients are of many different countries like the USA, UK, Australia, Dubai and India. We don’t face any problem in working in them.
Let Your Customers Find You!
Google is no longer just a search engine, Its how potential clients find (or don’t find) your business
Key Benefits of SEO
- Helps increase ranking on the search engine
- Generates organic traffic which costs less compared to other methods
- There is an increase in traffic flow
- Paves the path for business growth
- Better ROI
- More effective clicks
- Increase in brand credibility
- Get an edge over competitors
- Increased access to data
- Results generated are permanent
What Makes Us Unique?
- WellConnectDigital uses pure white hat SEO processes for the ranking website.
- As told earlier that SEO has many processes which are keyword research, competition analysis, On-page SEO and Off-Page SEO. For all of these process, we use the sure shot technique. To help in our work we have many paid tools like SEMrush, ahref etc. These tools help our team in their work. Many other free tools like smallseotools.com are also used equally with paid tools.
- We also keep focusing on competitive analysis. Our experts do the analysis of competitor’s websites which are ranking on top and then we use the points where they are getting the advantage.
There are many search engines but according to active users only two of them are focused on doing SEO. These search engines are:-
- Google (80 % users worldwide and still growing)
- Bing (15 % users worldwide)
SEO process for both of these search engines is different. They have different algorithms for ranking and different features. But the team of ours can work on both of them at the same time and can rank your website on both of them easily.
Why You Need SEO?
Just within a couple of months, WellConnectDigital has ranked our website on Google's First page. This helped us a lot in our business and to get more clients to our company.
How SEO works for your business?
- For ranking a website we first do correction in its designing.
- Then we check its content quality. It is said that “Content is king” and we do believe in it.
- After checking content our experts do On-Page optimization of the website to make sure all of its major to minor points are covered. On-page optimization is a necessary step for ranking a website.
- Then its turn to do off-page SEO. Off-page SEO includes link building and other backlinks related work. In this step, we create backlinks of the website on different other websites.
Our experts make backlinks on High PA (Page Authority) and DA (Domain Authority) websites which helps the website to gain ranking faster. That’s how we rank a website on search engine.
There also many numerous things which we also do on the website. Many minor things are done on the website which contributes to its ranking.
We also do competitors comparison in terms of domain age, backlinks, content etc.
If we have to rank your website then we have to beat someone else’s website so we take look on their website for that information.
By checking competitor’s website we analyze their advantage and disadvantage. On the points where they are strong, we try to make ourselves good. And on those points where they have disadvantage we make our website stronger. This is one of those work which we do to rank a website on search engines.